In the search field enter the type of service you are seeking, for example Diabetes or Foot Clinic.
You can enter a suburb or postcode in the location field to tailor the results to your area. Alternatively from the drop down box under Find Health Services, select the health professional or type of service you are seeking.
Hints and Tips
- Less can be more. Fewer words will generate more search results, which you can refine with additional search criteria such as location.
- Organisation A-Z tiles are an advantage when you know the name of the organisation you are seeking.
- Remember the search function is programmed to include all the words you input in the search. Try a different combination of words if you don’t generate the results you had hoped for.
- By clicking on the website links on the organisation pages, you will be directed to their home page.
- Use the email hyperlink to launch your default email service if applicable. Alternatively cut and paste the email address into your chosen email account.
- Sub categories on the right hand side of screen help users refine their query results based on filters. For example health related topics, types of services, opening hours or suburb.
- Any service provider looking to register for the finder, download the registration form located on the Contact Us page.
Health Services Finder Fact Sheet